Finding the time and money to go to the gym can be a big barrier for Mebane citizens, so Mebane on the Move offers FREE workout groups held at the following times/locations. While the groups are offered at no cost, you must register at the Civic Rec link (under Community Programs & Events) and sign the liability waiver.
Classes for this Session (January 9 – March 15)
- Mondays @ 9:00am – PoundFit with Kristyn
- Tuesdays @ 9:15am – Strength Training with Kristyn
- Tuesdays @ 6:45pm – Zumba with Shayla
- Wednesdays @ 9:00am – High-Low Aerobics with Cara
- Wednesdays @ 7:00pm – Bootcamp with Graham (*Session at the Fitness Court at the Community Park – 550 West Center St.)
Space is limited, so go to Civic Rec link to guarantee your spot.
Classes for SPRING Session (Begins in March)
- Mondays, 10:15 – 11:00am – PoundFit with Kristyn (begins 3/27)
- Tuesdays, 10:15 -11:00am – Mebane Strong with Kristyn (begins 3/28)
- Tuesdays, 6:45 – 7:45pm – Zumba with Shayla (begins 3/28)
- Wednesdays, 9:00-10:00am – High/Low Aerobics with Kara (begins 4/5)
- Thursdays, 1:15-2:00pm, Tai Chi (level one) with Kim (begins 3/30)
- Thursdays, 2:15-3:00pm, Tai Chi (level two) with Kim (begins 3/30)
- Thursdays, 6:30 – 7:30pm – Hi Yo with Kara (begins 4/13)
- Fridays, 10:00-11:00am – Beginner Line Dancing with Rebecca (begins 3/31)
Unless otherwise described, all sessions listed are at the Mebane Arts and Community Center at 633 Corregidor Street, Mebane. We thank the City of Mebane for the use of their facilities.
Would you like to teach a class on behalf of Mebane on the Move? Email us at email@example.com
Our MebFit-a-Thon is coming on January 6th, 2023 from 6-8pm!
Join us at the Mebane Arts and Community Center to sample many of our MebFit classes.
Great fun for the whole family and the $10 entry fee goes to help us keep these classes free all year long. Register using the Civic Rec link and your entry fee can be paid at the door. Come dressed to move, sweat, and smile. Can’t wait to see you!