Fundraising & Donations
Over the years, the MWC has held different types of fundraisers to support the club’s Community Service Programs. From lively Casino Nights to delicious Farm to Fork dinners, to 5ks and 10ks, we’ve been active raising money to help our community.
Since 2016, the MWC has hosted a Farm to Fork dinner where we partner with local chefs to prepare a delicious five course dinner. This event typically sells out! If you are interested in learning more about this event, contact us at [email protected]
If you are an organization in need of sponsorship, please complete our request form and submit it for review. We are eager to partner with other organizations to further our outreach.
As an organization, our focus remains on serving our community and education, and we have wonderful sponsors who make these efforts possible year over year.
In the past 12 months, we have either volunteered with and/or offered donations to:
- Delivered Meals on Wheels every month
- Volunteered on Saturdays at SAFE Food Pantry (Southern Alamance Family Empowerment)
- Sponsored the Christmas luncheon for ABLE Students at Alamance Community College
- Created several videos for Read Across America
- Raised money through the Little Black Dress Initiative to financially support victims of domestic violence
- Collected and donated hygiene items to local schools
- Volunteered at the Mebane Business Association annual Dogwood Festival
- Participated in Breaking Bread for Haiti and made a donation to Jen Roth for school supplies in Haiti
- Served as pages in the GFWC-NC Art Show